Learn English through music

What could be more fun than learning a language through music?  Utilising You Tube, you can find out what the lyrics are to your favourite English songs and you can sing along.  Or you could even do some karaoke with a group of friends and have a real giggle!

Below is a little fun exercise.  All you need to do is fill in the gaps with the words below (use one word twice).  Can you work out where the words fit in below?
 

face / all / lose / crime / end / race / cruise / few / call / friend / through / time / dues

 Verse-1
I’ve paid my ……………, ......................... after ……………;
I’ve done my sentence, but committed no ……………
And bad mistakes, I’ve made a ……………
I’ve had my share of sand kicked in my ......................,
But I’ve come ……………

CHORUS
We are the champions, my ……………
And we’ll keep on fighting to the ……………
We are the champions (x2)
No time for losers ‘cos
We are the champions of the world.

Verse-2
I’ve taken my bows and my curtain ……………
You’ve brought me fame and everything that goes with it;  I thank you ……………,
But it’s been no bed of roses, no pleasure …………….
I consider it a challenge
Before the whole human race - 
And I ain't gonna …………….
(Repeat Chorus x3)

No comments:

Post a Comment